The Annual Technical Conference Host Committee is currently planning an in person event in Victoria British Columbia that will allow for speakers and attendees to come face to face for training, networking, and to discover the latest in reliability tools and techniques.
It is with great enthusiasm that we invite you to the 40th CMVA Annual Technical Conference on October 10, 11, 12, and 13, 2023. An in person event, under the theme Training, Networking & Technology for Industry.
October 10 & 11 will involve 3 training courses (one offering certification).
October 12 & 13 will be the Technical Conference including 2 conference streams (English) and a Trade Show.
Here is a list of topics that could be discussed:
- Vibration monitoring and analysis (basic to advanced)
- Precision Maintenance and alignment
- Video Vibration
- Acoustic and ultrasonic monitoring
- Infrared thermography
- Lubrication and oil analysis
- Motor current and power analysis
- Data-driven predictive maintenance (e.g. advanced pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, internet of things, etc.)
- Fostering innovation
The conditional maintenance community has expressed the need to acquire knowledge applicable to the field as acquired both in practice and theory. In addition, we look forward to learning about new technology & techniques which are a result of a rapidly changing workplace.
During this event, a Tradeshow will give you access to the latest technological advances and instrumentation specialized in conditional maintenance.
Tradeshow prize draw –
One (1) license of Dragon Vision Software,worth $ 5 425 CAN
(2) Level I Ultrasound courses, transferable, worth $1495 each
Visa gift card, worth $200
CMVA prize draw – value of $250
Two Student Awards – bursaries of $350 each