The current global health situation has led the CVMA to take its important annual event to another level of presentation. Thus, the Annual Technical Conference Host Committee is currently planning an online event that will allow flexibility for speakers and attendees.
It is with great enthusiasm that we invite you to the 38th CMVA Annual Technical Conference on October 19, 21, 26, and 28, 2021. An online event, under the theme Essentials & Innovation for Reliability Improvement emphasizing the need for strong fundamentals, yet looking to innovations in equipment reliability. Here is a list of suggested topics:
- Vibration monitoring and analysis (basic to advanced)
- Motion amplification
- Acoustic and ultrasonic monitoring
- Infrared thermography
- Lubrication and oil analysis
- Motor current and power analysis
- Data-driven predictive maintenance (e.g. advanced pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, internet of things, etc.)
- Fostering innovation
The conditional maintenance community has expressed the need to acquire knowledge applicable to the field as acquired both in practice and theory. In addition, we look forward to learning about new technology & techniques which are a result of a rapidly changing workplace.
During this event, a Tradeshow will give you access to the latest technological advances and instrumentation specialized in conditional maintenance.
Tradeshow prize draw – value of $500
Among participants who agreed at registration to allow CMVA to disclose their coordinates to the tradeshow exhibitors.
CMVA prize draw – value of $250
Among all participants of the 2021 ATC
These prizes, transferable to a colleague or client, will be applicable for:
- training by our approved trainers
- mentoring among our Tradeshow registered exhibitors
- any item in the CMVA Store (exam, proctoring, individual or corporate membership, etc.).