Category II Vibration Specialist Course – Leading to certification
This Course prepares participants to work effectively in Machine Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Acceptance Testing
Limited to 12 seats.
This 6-day (38 hrs) training is the ideal place to enjoy an interactive learning with an expert instructor to learn vibration analysis technique in such level to work as vibration analyst, condition monitoring technician or reliability specialist.
The course is ISO 18436-2 compliant and will be held in hybrid format with 4-day Live online class on Oct. 19-21 and 2-day in-person class in Niagara Falls (ON) on Oct. 24-25 (before the Conference) ending with CMVA certification exam.
The training includes 5 practical workshops on:
- Data Base Creation and parameter sets.
- Vibration Data Collection and fundamental frequency detection
- Vibration Analysis on collected data to identify faults and warrant corrective actions
- Natural Frequency Testing (Bump Test)
- Dynamic Balancing
Equipment and instruments for the training are:
- Test stand – Machine Simulator
- All types of Transducers and Triggers
- Advanced 4-Channel Vibration Data Collector-Analyzer
The training is recommended for (but not restricted to):
- Maintenance Leads
- CM / PdM Technicians
- Refrigeration / HVAC Technicians
- Reliability Specialists
Classes will begin at 8:00 a.m. and conclude at 5:00 p.m. every day. All attendees in the Machinery Vibrations training course will receive:
- Course PowerPoints
- Practice questions (with answers)
- Useful Charts, Guidelines, Apps
- Certificate of Training Completion
Iraj (Roy) ZARIEH is an expert instructor and approved trainer in machinery vibration analysis. He has conducted tens of certification training courses with successful track of record. Roy is certified level III vibration analyst by CMVA & Vibration Institute with engineering degree and has work continuously in field as vibration analyst and reliability specialist since 2006. He runs his own service company ‘VibeLube” and is CMVA’s Ontario Chapter President as volunteer.
11 in stock