Why be a member
- Free certification renewals if a member for entire period of certification ($350 value).
- Through CMVA membership, corporations and individuals are able to communicate and network with workers in the field of machinery vibration, especially at local and annual meetings.
- Chapter and National meetings focus on relevant case studies and training sessions.
- Consult with colleagues on projects.
- Get referrals from people who have experience.
- Annual National Conference presentations.
- Technical presentations available in our Members section.
- Quarterly ViBs Bulletin.
- Certification Exams following ISO 18436 Guidelines.
- Recognition as major contributor to the technology if your company is registered as a Corporate Member.
- The CMVA works with industry and users to establish a Canadian position in the formulation of both national and international standards.
- The CMVA may recommend the adoption of ISO standards as national standards, where appropriate.
Individual benefits includes an access to the Members Section of CMVA’s website where you can find a knowledge center, lists of members, trainers, financial reports and technical information.
Sooner or later, you will need condition monitoring and the personnel capable of using it effectively. Corporate membership is for those forward thinking companies who recognize that fact, and are proud to support the only association in Canada that fosters machinery condition monitoring technologies and certifies the people who use them.
Your corporate membership includes:
- Individual benefits for up to five people
- Your company name and website address listed in Corporate members under www.cmva.com
- Your company name on CMVA’s letterhead
- Annual seminar mentions
- List your organization as a trainer, on CMVA’s website.
- Option of placing a “”help wanted”” ad on the Members Section of the website – at no extra charge.
- Advertising in the Ad Pages at a reduced charge.
Duration of membership
Most important of all, CMVA enhances the visibility and importance of the technologies, and therefore contributes to machinery reliability throughout Canada.
- Membership year is January 1st to December 31st.
- Memberships purchased in October are for the following year.
- Multiple year memberships are available. A discount applies, but mostly, they allow you to reduce your paperwork and avoid potential price increases.
Applications and renewals are easIly done in one click:
- Sign in and make sure your personal information is correct so we can join you and you don’t miss anything.
- If you are not already listed, please create an account. Once you are logged in, click Join CMVA and follow the prompts.