Call For Presentations
Dear Colleagues and Friends of the CMVA,
The organizing committee of the CMVA ANNUAL TECHNICAL CONFERENCE is delighted to announce that this highly anticipated event will take place in person! We missed you very much!
We will be receiving proposals for technical presentations, workshops and short training sessions at this Technical Conference to be held October 18 & 19, 2023 at Victoria British Columbia.
This communication is an invitation to seize the opportunity to present your ideas, expertise and case studies to your peers across Canada. We look forward to your proposal!
Topics to discuss could include:
- Vibration monitoring and analysis (basic to advanced)
- Precision maintenance
- Video based vibration analysis
- Acoustic and ultrasonic monitoring
- Infrared thermography
- Lubrication and oil analysis
- Motor current and power analysis
- Data-driven predictive maintenance (e.g. advanced pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, Internet of things, etc.)
- Reliability, uptime & cost efficiency
Student presentations are welcome!
A low student registration fee has been set in order to encourage as many students as possible to attend this meeting. Two (2) Student Awards of 350$ each will be awarded for the best presentation (judged by a Peer Panel), as well as a CMVA student membership for the year 2023. Only articles written and presented by students as first author will be eligible for Student Awards, which will be granted during the Happy Hour on Wednesday..
Deadlines to remember
- June 30: Registration form and abstract submission.
- July 15: Acceptance of propositions by the reading committee.
- July 31: Submission of presentations content.
- August 15: Acceptance of final presentations.
- August 31: CMVA Registration as speaker at Early-bird fee.
- September 12 : Submission of final presentation
Transmission of documents
- Please download the registration form and complete pages 2 and 3.
- Refer to pages 4 to 6 for the manuscript format & requirements. Do not insert the CMVA logo on any of your presentations. However, you can embed yours in the footer of your presentation.
- Send the form, your presentation and your questions to Anne-Marie Samson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.